Cost: $60 for a 2 or 3 hour session
Number of participants: maximum 6 per session
Included: tutoring on basic call mastery focusing on knowledge of the control elements of the sounds produced: welcome call, recall calls, lonely hen, territorial call and male call / a 2-page lesson syllabus summarizing the topics addressed.
- Enter your email address, a course syllabus will be given to you;
- Sessions given via the ZOOM platform;
- So that I can follow you well during the demonstrations, use a QUALITY MICROPHONE, not only that of your laptop or your personal computer and loudspeakers to clearly hear my instructions, my sounds and those of others, the latter point is important because it is an important part of learning;
- Each session will last between 2 to 3 hours depending on the students' learning speed;
- The two sessions will be separated by two weeks to allow you to practice the basic techniques learned during the first;
- You can use any brand of small call, short reed or half breed but not a flute, a diaphragm call or the very old Holt, Knight and Hale etc., be of your time!
- Interactive lessons, each student will have to produce the requested sounds in turn, questions are welcome at any time.